Last Friday I had finished my first 28-day Personal Trainer Food Challenge where I had done quite well, so, I thought I would start another 28-day Personal Trainer Food Challenge. This time I plan to use more of the recipes and I have started taking a swimming class in the morning which should help strengthen my muscles. From Personal Trainer Food website is this recipe that looks real yummy and the instructions are below.
Second 28-day Personal Challenge
Broccoli Cheese Bake
Personal Trainer Food Ingredients:
1 Bag of Fajita Chicken for Salads,
1 bag of Broccoli,
1 Colby Jack Cheese Stick, shredded,
Sweet Garlic Vegetable Sauce, to taste,
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder.
1.Heat the Fajita Chicken for Salads and Broccoli in the microwave. Once heated, take out of the bag and place in a bowl.
2.Mix in garlic powder and top with cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted
3.Add Sweet Garlic Vegetable Sauce to your liking, mix and serve.
With the cold weather outside this Broccoli chicken soup is great to eat because it is warming and when you eat hot soup your appetite does not scream for more food.
There are 121 way to tell if you have lost weight other than a scale. Here are a few:
- You can take your jeans off without unbuttoning them.
- Over Christmas, everybody asked me if I had lost weight. I told them about Personal Trainer Food and now half of my family is wanting to start as well!
- I actually like looking at myself in the mirror now.
- I finally made the connection that food fuels my body, not my happiness.
- I’m not hiding from the camera anymore. Now I’m in all my family pictures and I’m even letting people tag me
- I feel 100 times better now that I have lost the weight — physically, emotionally, mentally, everything for me has improvedThese are just a few of the ways I can tell that I have lost weight. There are 121 of them in all by all the people that have used the 28-day program. Not wanting to be brave and put on a swimsuit I choose to put on shorts and a top that was once again too big.From Personal Trainer Food Blog there are several ways you can work on that belly fat but today I have included three ways that will help on that belly fat, things you should avoid and items you should eat more of. I will send more ways in some of the other posts during my next 28 days.
#1 Avoid This Poison
We all know that High Fructose Corn Syrup is bad for you. The reason is because the only organ in your body that can digest fructose is your liver. Fructose in any form is a poison to your liver and in large quantities causes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. In the mirror, a diet high in fructose manifests itself as belly fat, a sign of insulin resistance and metabolic disease. If you are carrying any excess weight, reducing all fructose, including from fruits will help you lose weight, especially belly fat.
#2 Eat Eggs to Lose Faster
- Eating eggs instead of cereal, oatmeal or bagels for breakfast can be a big advantage to losing weight from around your belly. Studies have compared groups of people ate an egg breakfast of 340 calories versus a bagel breakfast of 340 calories. After 8 weeks, the egg breakfast people had an 83% greater reduction in their waistline than the bagel eaters.
#3 Up your Greens
- Dark leafy greens are unlimited on our program for a very good reason. There is no argument that these are some of the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat. Leafy greens are packed with important vitamins, minerals, and fiber that will help your body burn tummy fat. They also fill you up without adding excess starches to your program. All of our entrees and veggies are great on a bed of mixed greens, making a quick and hearty salad for lunch or dinner. Try this salad today with your favorite entree and see!I hope you plan to watch me as I try my second 28-day Personal Trainer Food Program. Check out Personal Trainer Food and checkout the New Year’s sale. More to come, so I will see you soon